torsdag, april 05, 2007

Update

Ummm... I was thinking of something clever/fun to write, but I can't think of anything. I'm completely out of ideas. So I figured I would just give you guys an update on whats been happening lately in my life.

When it's comes to school, everything is going great. The students seem to be more into the program, and I think it's been going easier for all of us. Something sad tho, is that two of our Indian students have to leave back to their country next week cuz of their visa situation. It sucks. It may be a possibility that one of them is able to come back if she gets a new visa. So I would appreciate your prayers in this.

My weddingplans are slowly coming together. There's lots of stuff to consider and think about, but we're getting there :-) I found a really nice wedding dress in Chiang Mai which I might be using. It's SO beautiful!

Friday night is International Night, that means that we'll make a meal or do something that represents our own country. I will make RISENGRYNSGRØT and RISKREM! Mmmmmmm!

Songkran and second outreach is coming up soon... Songkran is the celebration of the Thai New Year, and throwing loads of water on each other is a part of that :-) I can't wait to get cooled down, it's seriously HOT here right now.

My good friend, Katie, from Alaska just arrived a week ago! She will be helping the school with the accounts.

And last but not least, SHANE is coming (finally!) next month to Chiang Rai! We haven't seen each other since November last year!!! Crazy, I know. So I'm just counting down the days now ;-)

2 kommentarer:

Shane sa...

My Kim Kristina Bjørk :D

I'm coming so soon to take you by the hand again my love! Let's run, lets run really fast :-) Now we can run away together again! I will steal you away to amazing places... for you have stolen my heart MY BRIDE XOXO!

We've made it here with God's blessing... not much longer my girl and we will find a new adventure... LIFE TOGETHER!
I'M YOURS!
JEG ELSKER DEG MIN ELSKEDE!
See you soooooo soon...!!!!!
Your Shane Matthew Beckingham XOXO

Berit Serina sa...

Hei søster!

Veldig kjekt m en oppdatering:) Nå ska æg skriva en lang mail t deg tenkte æg :)

Ang mail, så trur æg kristine vente litt på at du ska svara hu. He du fått mailen hennas? Kanskje æg he gitt hu feil adr el noge?

klemmmmmmmmm