fredag, mai 25, 2007

Almost there

My sweetheart is coming in 3 days, and my excitement is getting higher and higher each day.
We haven't seen each other since November last year, that's over six months! I am so thankful that we don't have to wait anymore, and best of all we don't have to be apart.
Shane will be here on wednesday morning on the 30th, and the DTS is arranging an engagement party for us that same night!

We have a pretty hectic schedule for the next few months, but atleast we get to be together.
That helps a lot.
So Shane is coming with me to Norway for about three weeks visiting my family and friends, and then I'm traveling back with him to Perth in the beginning of July. We'll be doing wedding preps and such for about 5 weeks before we go back to Thailand again to join the DTS workshops for 10 days. After that we're planning on visiting my relatives, but are not sure yet if that will be possible. My mom and sis will already be there, and we would love to travel with them back up to Chiang Rai. By the time we're there it will only be two weeks untill we get married:-)

Life is busy, but i love my life as it is. We just had Dan Baumann teach here for the week. That was really good, and i had a lot of burdens lifted off of my shoulders. GO GOD! :-)

3 kommentarer:

therese sa...

Can i meet shane:) It would be fun seeing you when you are home!!!

irene sa...

hei kimmi! så bra at du har d bra!!!blir dåkke i thailand neste år og? du e fliiink!hadde vore kjekt å troffe deg når du e heima:)
klemklem

Kim sa...

hei folkens! me snakkes naar eg komme heim igjen for sure. eg har numrene daakkas ;-) STOR KLEM