torsdag, mars 29, 2007

MY DAD AND ADRIANA JUST GOT MARRIED!!

Isn't she beautiful?

They are SO cute together!

May God bless your marriage.


On the 23rd of March 2007 my dad married Adriana. I'm so happy for them! My dad really deserves an amazing woman like Adri. I'm sad tho, that I couldn't be there for their wedding... But my heart still overflows with joy for my dad and his wife!
Adriana,
I really look forward to get to know you more. You seem like an awesome woman of God! I'm really glad that you guys are gonna spend the rest of your life together :-) Me and Shane will see you in June. Jippie!

To Dad,
You are my hero
You have shown me so much of God's character
Wise words and advice you've given me,
and you've loved me
I know I can always come to you
and talk to you about everything
Thank you for being a part of my life,
for always encouraging me

I thank God for giving me such a godly and wise father like you
Thank you for teaching me how to follow Him,
and to love Him with all my heart
Thank you for printing His words into my heart
You have been such a good dad
and you still are
May God give you many wonderful years with Adriana!
I love you so much!

Your Daughter

Ingen kommentarer: