torsdag, oktober 19, 2006

Home, sweet home!

I've finally arrived in Chiang Rai this morning! Me and Shane had a wonderful, but long trip. We left Perth on Monday morning, and we got to spend a whole day together in Brunei, celebrating our 5 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY! :-)

We arrived at the new airport in BKK at night the same day, and from there we took a taxi to pi Tuu. We stayed at her place for a couple of days and then catched the bus to CR.

Everything is going good, and i'm staying at Grayce's house right now. I'll probably move as soon as i can to the base. They've actually made bamboo huts for the staff to live in, so that will be interesting. Hopefully it will be awesome!

Staff training starts on Monday, so things are probably going to be busy from then on. Tomorrow we're gonna go to Jason and Sarah Ann's for dinner, celebrating Grayce's and Jade's birthdays.

Ok, i should hit the bed, it's already too late. Good night
Love, Kim

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Its so great to have you home! I have missed you so much my bestfriend! I love you and am sooo thankful to GOd that your n my life! Your amazing! Thanks for being you! I love and am SOOO HAPPY your back! PUNISH HONEY PUNISH!

xoxox

Graycie

Anonym sa...

Kim, It was so great having you stay with us! I am blessed heaps that I was able to get to know you better. You know you have many homes now :) and you are always welcome in ours! Have a great time in Thailand. Until we meet again...xxx

Anonym sa...

Kim!
Virke som du har d veldig bra i Thailand - folk som gjer litt uvanlige ting imponere meg ass.. Ta godt vare på deg sjøl, OK?
Å ikkje minst: have fun, go mad!
Blessings, Møyfrid

Anonym sa...

Kim!
Virke som du har d veldig bra i Thailand - folk som gjer litt uvanlige ting imponere meg ass.. Ta godt vare på deg sjøl, OK?
Å ikkje minst: have fun, go mad!
Blessings, Møyfrid

Anonym sa...

Welcome home my love. Don't worry about a thing. Becauze everything is better when we are together! We can do this staff thing together. We will servive the Banboe hut together, we punish does outreaches together. My love, glad your here...