onsdag, september 27, 2006

It's always better when we're together...

I am finally in Perth, WA! I've already been here for 6 days, but been too busy to update... We've just been a few days out in the country visiting Shane's relatives. It was really nice to see the farmland and just miles of miles of beautiful nature. AND... i saw a kangaroo!

Anyways, i'm back in the city and i'm having a blast! I've only had positive impressions of this place and the people so far. The schedule seems to be pretty full, there's heaps to do, many places to go and many people to meet. But i'm enjoying every minute of it.

Just a little update on my trip coming here. My two days in BKK was really good. I stayed at pi Tuu's place (Shane's brother's girlfriend) and we had a great hang-out time together. Most of you have probably hear of the coup in BKK last week. I didn't really notice much while i was there and i got safely on to my next flight. Praise God! When i arrived Brunei it turned out that my plane to AUS was having "technical problems" so i had to spend the night at a hotel there.
Then finally... the plane was ready to take off and i got to see my wonderful Shane!

I thank God that he brought me safely to perth and that i get the chance to be here and get to know Shane's family and friends. God is good!

Love&Blessings, Kim

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

SÅÅÅÅ utrulikt kjekt Kim! eg må innrømma at eg e en liden smule misunt her eg sidde på ansgar å lese om fattigdom å bistand. (men d e interessant alså). kos deg MASSE å nyyyyd d! eg hb verkele me sga t Thailand så eg kan treffa deg! (d kan ver me sga t Kina...)d ahdde bare våre så innstihendelsen(for å bruga et gammalt å godt udtrykk) jillt!!!

lykke t i både aus å thai!

klemklem, irene (den pene;)

Anonym sa...

Im so happy that your there! fully PUNISH OZ! :) (something kinda funny im on my sisters myspace page and its playing better when were together! hehe gotton love JJ ;) ) I miss you my Kimie soo much! I cant wait to PUNISH with you here! Love you sweetie! Have a blast and try to get some rest in if you can! See you really SOON! punish my bestfriend! ;-)

Anonym sa...

Dæ hadde våre så innstihendelsen jillt viss du kom te thailand irene!! hehe:) (viss dæ vise seg at du ska der så gje meg en lyd;)) oi oi, goe gamle dager på tryggheim;) du får ha lykke te du og me alt ditt! me får bare holde kontakten som best me kan. stor klem fra kimmi, gla i rei!

yep, gotta love JJ!:) i miss you too! i will serial see you so freakin soon!! have fun hanging out with pi and i will try to get some rest so that i can punish together with you guys when i'm back;) LOVE YA!

Anonym sa...

Kim, I'm so glad you have a great time! And that you have Shane!!
Your jurney sounds like a really tiering one... I hope your trip back to Thailand will be better! I can't wait to see you. But for now I just hope and pray that you will enjoy every second in AUS!
Love you...

Anonym sa...

Hei Kim!!
WOW! Jeg fikk jammen en stor oppdatering på livet ditt da jeg fikk mail med link til bloggen din idag! Jeg visste ikke at du hadde fått deg kjæreste! Gratulerer sååå masse! Så fantastisk også å høre at du har det så bra på alle måter! Blir spennende å følge med på hva du gjør videre!
Veldig glad i deg!
Stooor klem fra Marie