søndag, juli 22, 2007

The proposal

Many of you may have seen the webpage Shane made for me when he proposed over the internet last year. It was very creative!

So I was surprised when I got a SECOND proposal in Norway :-) (Well, he already told me he was going to do that, but he didn't tell me when). So on the night to our 13 months anniversary he took me out.
This time on a romanting outing at the beach that I grew up by! He had gotten two of our good friends to arrange something special for me, so when we rocked up it was all set with blankets, candles and good food! We even had a view to the sea and the sunset :-) (Hope to put a photo of it on soon)
It was the best night I'd had :-) He was very romantic and did very good in proposing a second time. He had written a song to me, and he sang it too!
After that he kinda got on his knee and asked me to be his wife... awe! :-)

So guys... I really am getting married! On the 8th of September in Chiang Rai, Thailand. It's not long till now. For those of you who aren't gonne be there... We're planning on sending the wedding live on the net! Isn't that crazy!? Anyways, more info will come on that. So hopefully you'll still be able to see us getting married :-)

Thank you so much honey for the lovely surprise! You really did surprise me, hehe :-) (You can hopefully read more about that later on on Shane's blog)
Jeg elsker deg! You rock my world ;-)

Ingen kommentarer: