mandag, juli 30, 2007

Engagement Party

Last Saturday the family arranged an engagement party for the two of us. It was really fun! Thanks so much guys for all your time, help and effort! Both me and Shane had a really good nite :-)
I will put up photos as soon as I get them.

It's not usual for us Norwegians to have engagement parties, but I seriously think we should start that trend! You get two sets of presents! :-)

I got to meet more relatives and friends, it was quite a few people. We had good food, good music, and a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN! Never seen one before, but I loved that thing. You know how a water fountain look like...? Well, just imagine that there's chocolate coming out, not water! It was amazing.
We also had a few games, and my bridal party dressed me up in a wedding dress made of toiletpaper! (not sure if I'm gonna put that on flickr :P)
Then we cut the cake. It almost felt like a wedding. So I guess I'm well prepared for the big day ;-)

Ingen kommentarer: