lørdag, desember 30, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!

Wow, this turned out to be blue... Oh well, just imagine that it's red

Alittle delayed MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all! As you can see my blog is turned into normal again. I (actually Shane:) will be putting a link to the page he made for me when he popped the big question.


So I guess many of you have already heard the good news...

Me and Shane got officially engaged the 6th of December 2006!

I'm so blessed and lucky and the happiest girl in the whole world to have gotten the privilege to spend the rest of my life with the one man that I love with all of my heart!
Wow, that was a long sentence!

Thank you so much for this, Shane! Not only are you my fiance, but you are also my bestfriend. You have always blessed and encouraged me in so many ways. I love you.

Breathing the Breath, Matt Redman

We have nothing to give
That didn't first come from Your hands
We have nothing to offer You
Which You did not provide
Every good, perfect gift comes from
Your kind and gracious heart
And all we do is give back to You
What always has been Yours


Lord, we're breathing the breath
That You gave us to breath
To worship You, to worship You
And we're singing these songs
With the very same breath
To worship You, to worship You


Who has given to You
That it should be paid back to him?
Who has given to You
As if You needed anything?
From You, and to You, and through You
Come all things, O Lord
And all we do is give back to You
What always has been Yours

Yours

3 kommentarer:

Inger E sa...

Hei hei hei!
Gratulera mæ forlovelse!!!!!

He ikkje fått d mæ mæg før nå.
Unne dokke alt godt:)

Anonym sa...

Hei sol!!!
Ville bare gratulera deg så masse m 21-årsdagen din i mårå!! Rekne m at æg ik får tilgang på data i mårå, så då måtte æg jo bare skriva t dg i dag!!
Glede mg som en unge t å treffa deg ijen i sommer...
Du må ha en strålandes dag i mårå å lykke t videre m alt!! So proud of you!!! :)
Kjempeglae i dg, sol..!
Stor klem frå meg!! ;)

- eilin sa...

Hei Kim :) Eg er litt seint ute.. men Gratulera så møje med dagen! Du er ei kjempefantastiske jenta som eg ser veldig opp te (billedlig sett ;) Gud he store planer for dokke :)

God bless!! klem fra meg