lørdag, november 25, 2006

My International Family












I just had the
privilege to spend 2 wonderful months with my Shane and then 2 wonderful weeks with my friends, Berit and Gunnar from Norway. But all three of them has now left, and I miss them so much.




I'm so glad though, that I still have my friends here in CR. Both old friends, and new friendships that's been developed during my
time here. God has really blessed me with amazing people, and I'm thankful for each person that He has put in my life. For my friends here in Thailand, for my friends back in Norway, and for all of my friends from the rest of the world.


So I just want to say to all of you guys (wherever in the world you are) whether we know each other well, or not that well...

I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AND I'M GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!!

Dear God
May You bless them and protect them
May You Lord smile upon them and be gracious to them
May You show them your favor and give them your peace.

Num 6:24-26



And help me Father, to be a blessing to them as they are to me, and to love them with the love that comes from you. Amen.

Love, your sister in Christ.

Ingen kommentarer: