torsdag, august 31, 2006

I'm leaving on a jetplane...

Then it's finally set! My planetickets are booked!! ThankYOU honey, for all your help! And thankYOU GOD for providing and having the control over everything!

Here are some IMPORTANT DATES:
  • 17/9 12:55 I'm leaving Norway
  • 18/9 13:55 Arrival in BKK
  • 20/9 07:50 Departure from BKK to AUS
  • 20/9 18:40 Arrival in Perth, AUS
  • 16/10 03:10 Me and Shane are leaving AUS
  • 16/10 21:40 Arrival in BKK
  • 18/10 Katie Allen's Birthday!!
  • 21/10 Grayce Hollingsworth's Birthday!!
  • 22/10 Staff training starts

So now you know! Love you and God bless your socks off! (in the words of Katie). Have a fabulous day!

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

We promise you a great time from 20/09 to 16/10. Looking forward to seeing you!

Anonym sa...

Oh my goodness I cant wait till your here and PUNISHING my bday with me!! its gonna be AMAZING!! :-)

Anonym sa...

karen, thanks! i know i'll be in good hands. really looking forward to seeing all of you too!

graycie, oh my goodness! we are gonna PUNISH your bday so much!! its gonna be FREAKING AMAZING :-)

Anonym sa...

I'll be waiting for you in Chiang Rai Kim Kristina!

Anonym sa...

hey yeah cant wait to see you here and punish with you and shane!!
it's gonna be awesome!!